Come build with a BC Top Employer 2022 winner!
Jacob Bros Construction is immediately hiring Rock Truck Drivers
for projects in Squamish, BC.
This position is not suitable for entry level Drivers with no previous Rock Truck experience.
- This project is boat access only
- Employees will park daily at a boat departure location
- Daily boat departure is 7am, return departure 530pm
- Daily travel allowance will be provided
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Work 10-12/h days, 5-6 days per week
- Earn overtime after 8 hours per day, and double time after 12 hours per day
- Group Medical, Extended Health and Dental Plan
- Group RRSP contribution
- Vacation pay
- 5 Year Service Award (Trip for two anywhere in North America)
- Eligibility for up to $2000.00 Referral Bonus Program
- Safe and efficient operation of articulated rock trucks including staging, hauling and dumping to meet production targets
- Performs daily safety and maintenance checks
- Cleans heavy equipment as required
- Other labour duties as assigned
About Jacob Bros:
- Two (2) years proven rock truck operating experience for a privately held or family-owned general contracting business is preferred
- Valid BC driver’s license
- Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in Canada
At Jacob Bros, our team of talented construction professionals is taking on some the most challenging projects in British Columbia’s construction industry.
We are one of BC’s largest and most respected construction organizations, offering construction services in a variety of markets including heavy civil construction, major public infrastructure, and industrial, commercial, institutional and residential projects.
Jacob Bros has proudly served every major sector of Western Canada’s construction industry since 2008, and has been consistently recognized as a BC Top Employer.
Jacob Bros employs over 300 construction professionals, including staff and craft employees.